MA Resident in an Out of State Car Accident

Massachusetts personal injury attorney Neil Crowley talks about something people rarely talk about in regards to car accidents. What happens if you’re in an accident in a state you don’t reside in?

Maybe you’re out of town for business or vacation, but you’ve been involved in an accident. Do the same rules apply as if the accident happened down the street from your house? Your main concern would be how much coverage applies in the other state, as it can vary between the states. You may also be subject to a statute of limitation that can affect your compensation. If you work with an experienced attorney, you get the benefit of someone who can answer these untypical questions that you may face in a car accident. Watch the video now to learn more.

For more information about personal injury law and my firm, follow us on Twitter or view us on Facebook. If you have legal questions, I want you to call me at 781-277-7321. I welcome your call.

[view google map]

Brooks & Crowley LLP serves clients throughout Massachusetts, and has offices in Dedham, Boston and Norwell

Main Office:

Brooks & Crowley LLP.
439 Washington Street,
Dedham, MA 02026

Tel. 781-277-7321 | Fax 800-625-9021

Boston Office:

Brooks & Crowley LLP
112 Water Street
Boston, MA 02109

Tel. 781-277-7321 | Fax 800-625-9021

Norwell Office:

Brooks & Crowley LLP
320 Washington Street
Norwell, MA 02061

Tel. 781-277-7321 | Fax 800-625-9021


© Copyright 2018 Brooks and Crowley | All rights reserved. | Sitemap | Legal | Contact |

Web/Marketing created and maintained by WSI PRO Marketing.