Have you or someone you know ever been involved in an accident where the other party had a very low amount of insurance coverage? With bargain insurance, there won't be enough compensation to help you with medical or repair bills. 

The solution to this problem is having coverage known as “underinsured motorist coverage.” This kind of insurance policy is exactly what it sounds like. It protects you when the other driver is underinsured. This is the perfect option if the other party is not properly insured and they can’t cover your entire amount of medical and repair bills.

If you don’t take advantage of this coverage, you may be covering all the extra costs regarding health care and car repair by yourself. 

For more information about personal injury law and my firm, browse through our blogs. If you have legal questions, call me at 781-277-7321. I welcome your call.

Neil P. Crowley
Personal injury attorney for vehicle and construction accident, premises liability and wrongful death cases.