You’ve Been in an Auto Accident in Massachusetts

Massachusetts personal injury attorney Neil Crowley talks about a very common question people in accidents ask, do I need an attorney?

Following an accident, you will have many questions. How do I pay my medical bills? How do I get my car repaired? Will my insurance cover everything? How do I get the other party to pay for the damage they caused? Is my insurance company telling me everything I need to know? You will have these questions and a lot more. You may want to seek the help of a lawyer. You should know that even through your insurance company gets paid by you; they do whatever benefits their company — not you. Their employees (insurance adjusters) are trained to this every day and know more about insurance coverage and claims than you do. As a lawyer, we know this and can help you with your situation and any concerns you may have. Whether it’s dealing with your insurance company, the other driver’s insurance company, your doctor, or even the hospital you are treated in after the accident. We’re here to help. Watch the video now to learn more.

For more information about personal injury law and my firm, visit our educational website at, where we put over 30 years of experience to work for you. If you have legal questions, I want you to call me at 781-277-7321. I welcome your call.

[view google map]

Brooks & Crowley LLP serves clients throughout Massachusetts, and has offices in Dedham, Boston and Norwell

Main Office:

Brooks & Crowley LLP.
439 Washington Street,
Dedham, MA 02026

Tel. 781-277-7321 | Fax 800-625-9021

Boston Office:

Brooks & Crowley LLP
112 Water Street
Boston, MA 02109

Tel. 781-277-7321 | Fax 800-625-9021

Norwell Office:

Brooks & Crowley LLP
320 Washington Street
Norwell, MA 02061

Tel. 781-277-7321 | Fax 800-625-9021


© Copyright 2020 Brooks and Crowley | All rights reserved. | Sitemap | Legal | Contact |

Web/Marketing created and maintained by WSI PRO Marketing.