Auto Accident Blog

RSS Grab Brooks and Crowley Auto Accidents RSS Feeds

How to Get Your Lost Wages Paid After an Auto Accident - Dedham, Boston, MA

Joseph Coupal - Friday, September 18, 2015

By Neil Crowley

Your own auto insurance company will pay lost wages suffered as a result of an auto accident under the Personal Injury Protection (PIP) portion of your policy, up to $8,000.00. They will pay 75% of your wages tax free, which typically comes out the same as your paycheck. You must show a couple of things:

  1. A note from your medical provider disabling you from work;
  2. A completed form from your employer showing how much time you missed and your pay rate;
  3. You must not have used the PIP money to pay medical bills; and
  4. You must not have been paid during your absence from work, (you must have actual lost wages.)

Lost wages benefits provide a real service to injured claimants. You do not need to wait for the end of your claim to collect lost wages as with a bodily injury settlement. We have obtained lost wages for many injured people. Feel free to contact Brooks & Crowley, LLP with any questions regarding lost wages at 781-277-7321.

[view google map]

Brooks & Crowley LLP serves clients throughout Massachusetts, and has offices in Dedham, Boston and Norwell

Main Office:

Brooks & Crowley LLP.
439 Washington Street,
Dedham, MA 02026

Tel. 781-277-7321 | Fax 800-625-9021

Boston Office:

Brooks & Crowley LLP
112 Water Street
Boston, MA 02109

Tel. 781-277-7321 | Fax 800-625-9021

Norwell Office:

Brooks & Crowley LLP
320 Washington Street
Norwell, MA 02061

Tel. 781-277-7321 | Fax 800-625-9021


© Copyright 2020 Brooks and Crowley | All rights reserved. | Sitemap | Legal | Contact |

Web/Marketing created and maintained by WSI PRO Marketing.